A unique steriod free formulation containing numerous active ingredients that help in skin brightening. Used for face, body and sensitive areas.
Biluma Skin Lightening Cream
Biluma cream contains kojic acid dipalmitate which is an enzyme that inhibits the synthesis of melanin in the skin. Due to a reduction in the level of melanin pigment, the skin becomes visibly lighter and brighter. Arbutin is natural glycosylated hydroquinone used for skin whitening and getting rid of skin pigmentation. Tocopherol or Vitamin E bears anti-oxidant properties helps in repairing the damaged skin cells as well as lightening of the skin. Mulberry extracts are naturally obtained from the plant which bear skin lightening properties. Liquorice contains glabridin that is known to prevent pigmentation caused due to UVB rays. Tetrohydrocurcumin is a natural ingredient helps in and helps in fading of dark skin.
1 in stock
- Cream to remove dark spots and lighten the skin.
- Suitable for face, body and sensitive areas.
- It contains a group of active ingredients to effectively remove the skin stains.
- It works to inhibit the production of melanin and thus remove dark spots and lighten the skin.
- It gives the skin a distinctive freshness.
- Lightening sensitive places because it contains ingredients that are gentle to the skin.
- Apply once a day to the dark areas for a period of 8 to 12 weeks.
- It can be used after laser and chemical peeling sessions, as the cream starts to be used a week after the procedure.Key composition of Biluma cream:
- Kojic Acid Dipalmitate
- Mulberry extract
15 g, 45 g